Saturday, June 7, 2008

the book a world and Charter One
where I write for the benefit of those Lamanites-neophytes who will not deny Christ are going to do.
Now I, for I after having made an end of abridging the account of the people of Gerrit, I suppose not to ever and more, but I have not as yet perished; and I make not myself known to the Lamanites lest they should destroyed. For behold their wars are exceedingly fierce among themselves; and because of their hatred they put to death every Nephi that will not deny the Christ and I, were on, will not deny the Christ; wherefore, I wonder whithersoever I can for the safety of my mind when my. Wherefore I write a few more things contrary to that which I have suppose; for I have suppose that's have written more it anymore; but I write a few more things, that perhaps they may be of work on to my brethren, the Lamanites, in some future date, according to the will of the Lord
Chapter 2
Jesus gave in Nephi apostles power to comfort a gift of the Holy Ghost.
The words of Christ, which he spake unto his disciples, the talking head shows and, as he laid his hand upon-and he called them by name insane; you shall call on the father in my name in my in 90 prayer; and after you have done this be shall have power that that said him upon whom ye shall lay your hands, you shall give the Holy Ghost; and in my main site you give it, for those two mina postals. Now Christ to speak these words on to them at the at the time of his first appearing; and a multitude heard it not but the disciples heard it; and on as many as they lay their hands, though the Holy Ghost.
Doctrine and covenants section 10:39
yay, and you remember it was said in those writings that a more particular account was given of these things upon the plates of Nephi.

No comments: